Monday, January 23, 2017

It's been Gucci Chicago!

This transfer has gone by SO fast. And I feel so much peace. 

This week was a struggle for us. But the highlight of my week was going to Brother Oldham's funeral. There was such a special spirit there. When Sister Oldham got up and spoke, I was so touched by her faith. I walked out of there wanting to become the person Heavenly Father wants me to be. They're such great examples for me.

This has all gone by so quickly. I'm so grateful for all the people I've met, worked with, and have come to love. The people here will be in my heart forever.

But before I go, I would like to share my testimony! 
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I haven't been a perfect missionary. Not even close. I have so many weaknesses. But I know that Christ came down for you and for me so that we could improve and be forgiven. With Him, we are enough. I know that we are never alone. I know that God loves us and is aware of each of us! 

And I'm so grateful that He sent me here so that I could better understand these things. I'm grateful that He sent me here so that I could grow and be challenged. It's been so difficult but I know that here on earth, God is with us every step of the way. No matter what we are going through! I'll forever be grateful for this challenge/opportunity/mission! :) 

I love you all. Thank you for your support and love and prayers. 

I'll see you soon! 

Love,
Sister Gallegos

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

Displaying image4.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment