Monday, January 9, 2017

Another short email

This week...
- we had a meeting with president Bingham on Friday, and they had
great lasagna.
- had a lot of medical issues. Oh well!
- had two exchanges
- had two great lessons with Janet
- moved sister Hafoka's bed into the living room because I've started
sleeping on the couch because my bed is so uncomfortable.
... this week was a blur. Things are going super fast, but life is
great. I love Chicago so much. I love being here and wish I could stay
for just a little longer! We have our temple trip for departing
missionaries this Saturday, so I'm really looking forward to that. We
also have Zone Conference. So that will be long. But great. Also, i
LOVE sister Hafoka. She's the best!!
Love Ya'll!
- Sister Gallegos









































No comments:

Post a Comment